Report Child Abuse or Neglect


DO NOT call your local CPS (Child Protective Services) office. 

When making a report of suspected abuse or neglect:

  1. Be specific. Tell exactly what happened and when. Be sure to record all injuries or incidents you have observed, including dates and time of day and keep this information secured.

  2. Give any information you have about the relationship between the child and the suspected abuser.

  3. Be prepared to provide any information that you have.

    1. Name, age, and address of the child

    2. Brief description of the child

    3. Current injuries, medical problems, or behavioral problems

    4. Parents’ names and names of siblings in the home

325 2nd Ave N . Great Falls MT 59401 . 406-454-6738 Copyright 2013. CASA-CAN Children's Advocate Network. All rights reserved.