If you can't volunteer, consider a monetary contribution to support the work of volunteer Advocates
A Community in Blue
Wear Blue Day in early April signifies the commitment of our community working together all year long to combat child abuse, its causes and its effects. A visible show of solidarity and cooperation.
Interested in learning more? Here's our contact info.
325 2nd Ave N
Great Falls MT 59401
Report Child Abuse or Neglect
DO NOT call your local CPS (Child Protective Services) office.
When making a report of suspected abuse or neglect:
- Be specific. Tell exactly what happened and when. Be sure to record all injuries or incidents you have observed, including dates and time of day and keep this information secured.
- Give agency personnel any information you have about the relationship between the child and the suspected abuser.
- Be prepared to provide the following information.
- Name, age, and address of the child
- Brief description of the child
- Current injuries, medical problems, or behavioral problems
- Parents’ names and names of siblings in the home (if you have this information).